Tuesday, June 16, 2015

Constructing and Conducting Bible Studies

What:  College course (1 credit) as a workshop for Bible study planners / leaders
  • Course description ... Constructing and Conducting Bible Studies (Theology 8511) - The art and practice of writing and leading Bible studies.
  • Note:  This course is a good review for pastors and staff ministers, and provides foundational training to lay leaders involved in Bible study leadership.

When:  Begins June 29 ...  ends July 17

Where:  Online

Offered through the Continuing Education program of Martin Luther College

Cost (tuition and fees):  $315

Go to registration page.  In registration process, choose course #THE8511 - Constructing and Conducting Bible Studies

Some comments from past participants in the course:

  • This course surpassed my expectations of what I thought I could learn in 3 weeks time.
  • I appreciated the coaching I received with my Bible study preparation to help me understand the big picture.
  • My understanding and application of the proper use of law and gospel have grown immensely.
  • I'm excited about all I have learned about better questioning and writing, and am eager to start fall Bible classes.  I highly recommend this course for every Bible study leader.
  • I feel invigorated after this class and am eager to return to Bible class and share what I have learned.

No comments:

Post a Comment